How it going of yours. Thank you guys for reading this tutorial. In this Tutorial, I’ll be showing you how to do a factory reset on an iPhone 7. Factory reset means clear all data and all pictures, contacts videos and any data. After Resetting iPhone 7, Phone will be wiped clean. It will be put back to its factory or original settings as if you were just gotten a new iPhone. So there are two big reasons why I use the factory reset option.
Reason For Factory Reset of iPhone 7 plus or iPhone 7:-
- If you’re getting rid of your iPhone and you want to delete everything off the iPhone, you go ahead and do this, and it will clear the iPhone. And if you’re all having minor malfunctions something is wrong the iPhone, and it’s not working quite right. I take a backup of my iPhone to save all my information all my data. And then I do the factory reset to clear any software bugs or glitches that are currently on the iPhone.
Note: If the iPhone has a passcode lock or it is disabled, you are not able to do a factory reset of iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
Go ahead backup all your information before doing Factory Reset of iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus. After taking Backup of iPhone, we will do a hard reset. If you’re going to sell your iPhone, then don’t take a Backup unless you’re going to be getting another iPhone device that you can transfer all information there.
Follow Steps to Factory Reset of iPhone:-
- Go to Setting of your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus device.
- Then Go to General Settings.
- Then Scroll Down until you get to the bottom. Once you’re at the bottom go ahead and select the Reset menu.
- In Reset Settings, we see many options for iPhone Factory Reset.
1.Reset all settings
2.Erase all content and settings
3.Reset network settings
4.Reset Keyboard Dictionary
5.Reset Home Screen Layout
6.Reset the location and privacy
- Click on Erase all content and settings(option 2), and it says this will delete all media and data and reset all settings so we can go ahead and hit erase iPhone.Again Option popup for Confirmation.simply press on Erase iPhone Button again.
So if you hit the erased iPhone and continue it will delete and remove everything. So if you haven’t get backup, then you will lose all the stuff. So go ahead, and it’s starting to erase. So this factory reset will not unlock any carrier. This is not a way to change your carrier. This will not unlock your iPhone.
So now the iPhone is booting up with all the new and clean information. Your iPhone Back to the original settings it’s going to start you off back on the hello screen. Just setup your Old iPhone like New iPhone.
So I’d like to go ahead and select English back to the United States. If you are from another region, then select any of your languages.and then go ahead and connect to the Internet. After connecting the internet, You should be able to activate the iPhone. They may take a few minutes to activate your iPhone.If Any Sim card is not in your iPhone, then you won’t be able to get it to the home screen. So you’ll need to insert sim card in iPhone and then Enable Location service.
So that is how you do a factory reset on an iPhone 7, or you guys found this tutorial helpful if yes then share with iPhone users. You guys would like to see more tutorials like this. You guys can go ahead and subscribe to my push notification service. I also have an iPhone 7 playlist with different materials that I have done. You guys can check that out as well.