Looking for simple step by step guide on How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2 which was launched in May 2017, then you are at right place. Here we give you all information about how you unlock bootloader of xiaomi mi max 2.please read the full article because I add all information about it.
Mi Max 2 comes with a 6.4-inch display with an HD Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Mi Max 2 has 4GB Ram and 64GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2 GHz Processor and has Android 7.1.1 with MiUi 8.
Why Someone wants to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Below are the reasons why anyone should unlock bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Max 2:
- To Restore your Bricked Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- For Rooting Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- To Install Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM on Mi Max 2.
- To Install Custom Roms on Mi Max 2.
- ……..And Much more reasons.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Procedure to Unlock Bootloader of Mi Max 2 Android Phone
Below is a simple step by step procedure guide for unlocking Xiaomi Mi Max 2 bootloader. If you do not understand any of the step or anything comment below, I will help you for sure. Please share it with your friends who use Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Targetedtechsolutions website or any of its member will not be held responsible in case anything happens to your device; it will be your responsibility. But we will always help you.
- You will lose your Mi Max 2 warranty.
There are Two Parts in Bootloader Unlocking Process of Xiaomi Mi Max 2:
- First Part is Applying and Getting Bootloader Unlocking Permission from Mi.
- Second Part is Unlocking Bootloader after getting Permission.
Part 1:- Get the Bootloader Unlocking Permission from Mi
For getting bootloader unlocking permission for your Mi Max 2 Mobile from Mi to follow below steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website of MI from Here and create an MI account. If you already have an MI account skip this step.
Step 2: Go to official MIUI unlock Page from Here.
Step 3: Click on Unlock Button and the next page it will ask you to login into your MI Account. Login in it simply by putting login detail which you created in Step 1 or you can also Login using Facebook Account.
Step 4: Once you are logged in Panel you will see an Unlock Application Permission Page.