Here We have shared a guide to Install TWRP Recovery using Odin on all Galaxy Devices. This Perfect guide helps you if you are using TWRP image with .tar extension
Odin is the best tool for Samsung Galaxy devices. Samsung Company Officially launches Odin Flash Tool. This Tool goes public thanks to Samsung’s Galaxy Devices. Now Mostly Samsung users use Odin Tool for Flashing stock ROMs, Install Twrp Recovery, and custom kernels. As well as Samsung Help Center uses this Odin Flash Tool.
What is TWRP Recovery?
Are You Using TWRP first time? Then First Learn all about TWRP, Why most people use TWRP and What are its benefits.
Team Win Recovery Project creates TWRP Recovery.TWRP is an open source custom recovery for all Android devices. The best thing about TWRP has a touchscreen interface. With this interface, users easily install flash Custom ROM, Gapps, and Kernel Mods. You can efficiently perform some tasks like wiping cache (like Dalvik cache), ROM backup, restoring backup, boot and making partitions.
You can easily download TWRP recovery for your Galaxy devices from Teamwin’s official website. We are also providing a download link of TWRP in our article.
If you are installing TWRP Recovery then you need to unlock your bootloader and may your all phone data is deleted. This process also VOID your warranty. Before Installing TWRP Recovery, please take a full backup of your device.this is for learning purposes only developers and we are not taking any guarantee of your galaxy device.
Note: Make sure to Download the .tar file of TWRP recovery for your Samsung Galaxy phones. After Downloading Flash File, we will be able to flash/install TWRP using Odin Flash Tool.
How to Flash TWRP recovery using Odin
- Download and Unzip Odin 3.13.1 zip file and then extract and run the .exe file from a folder on your PC.
- Are you sure? you downloaded an Odin TWRP Recovery is Flashable and your Samsung Galaxy device support that .tar file
- Enable OEM unlock:
1. Go to Phone Settings » About phone » and tap the Build number 7 times to enable Developer options.
2. Go back to main Phone Settings page, scroll down, and select Developer options from there.
3. You see OEM unlock checkbox Under Developer options enable it.
- Boot your Galaxy device into Download mode:
1. Switch off your Samsung device.
2. Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds after then you see a warning screen.
3. Press Volume Up Button and accept it. That’s it now you boot into Download mode.
- Once your Samsung Galaxy device is in download mode, connect it to the Personal Computer with a Good USB supported Cable. Open Odin Flash Tool on Windows PC and Odin automatically detect the device and show an “ADDED” message.
- After that, you see AP tab on Odin Flash Tool window and Select TWRP recovery file(.tar)
– Don’t touch any other option. Otherwise, your galaxy device has been brick.
- Click on the start button on Odin Flash tool and wait for some time and let the process done. Once the process has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on a PC screen.
- Your Galaxy device will reboot automatically when flashing is done. Remove USB and disconnect your device.
How to boot a Samsung Galaxy Phone into TWRP recovery
Here I guide you how you boot into twrp recovery 😁 follow below steps.
- Switch off your Galaxy device.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume Up” buttons for a few seconds screen.
You see your Samsung device logo on the screen. Release your fingers from 3 keys. That’s it Your will boot into TWRP recovery.
Happy Flashing🔱 !